Technifex fabricated architectural elements for the Ventura Botanical Gardens. The first element was a wall of Corten steel panels that was water-jet cut with a pattern based on the leaves of the Chilean plant. The 2nd group of elements was also water-jet from Corten steel, Insect Pylons and a decorative barrier wall with the patterns of the Sea Holly, Rabbit and Hawk.
- Technifex Scope of Work: Fabrication
- Client: Ventura Botanical Gardens
- Designers: Barbara Brown and Nancy Kettner
- Location: Ventura Botanical Gardens
- Opened: Chilean Plant Wall – 2017
Insect and Sea Holly, Hawk and Rabbits – 2021