Flowscreen® liquid projection screen
Technifex’s patented Flowscreen® liquid projection screen combines cascading water and LED lighting to create a unique and versatile display. Flowscreen® liquid projection screen can add a dynamic element to your corporate lobby, restaurant entrance, retail store or trade show display.
With its built-in LED lighting, Flowscreen® produces a beautiful up-lit wall of colored water that can be enhanced by adding rear-projected video images to deliver your corporate message. For a static message or display, vinyl graphic can be added to the front side of the Flowscreen® liquid projection screen.
Standard Flowscreen® liquid projection screens are available in 4’x8’, 4’x10’ and 5’x8’ sizes and can be linked together to form larger display walls. We also have Rental Units (Click here for Rental Information).
Flowscreen® liquid projection screen can also be fabricated in custom sizes and curved shapes.
- Enhance your special event or trade show booth
- Unique display medium
- Create a stunning wall of colored water
- Built-in LED lighting
- Lighting can change to virtually any color
- Color can be also be changed using a DMX external lighting controller
- Project your corporate video
- Add messages using vinyl appliqués
- Create meeting room walls with multiple screens
- Typically run for 10-16 hours without refilling
Units available in 3 sizes:
- 4′ x 8′ Unit
48″(122cm) W x 95″(241cm) H x 22″(56cm) D (overall)
46 1/2″ (122cm)W x 74 3/4″(190cm) H (viewable screen area)
- 5′ x 8′ Unit
60″ W(152cm) x 95″ (241cm)H x 22″(56cm) D (overall)
59″ W(152cm) x 74 3/4″(190cm) H (viewable screen area)
- 4′ x 10′ Unit
48″ (122cm)H x 119″(302xm) H x 22″(56cm) D (overall)
46 1/2″(118cm) W x 98 3/4″ (250cm)H (viewable screen area)
Approximate Weight (with water):
- 4′ x 8′ Unit – 388 lbs. (176kg)
- 5′ x 8′ Unit – 398 lbs. (180kg)
- 4′ x 10′ Unit – 398 lbs. (180kg)
- (1) 5A @ 120VAC, 60Hz for each Flowscreen unit. This does not include projector or video player power.
- Multiple Flowscreen units can be electrically “linked”.
Patent # 6,731,429 B2