FauxFire® simulated flame system – fake fire
FauxFire® is a patented simulated flame system that let’s you harness the power of “fire”. Using steam and specialty lighting, Technifex has created fake fire in the most realistic and safe way to bring the impact of flames to your displays or attractions. Since there are no chemicals or smoke to deal with, FauxFire® simulated flame system can be used in most venues.
Technifex Products also makes a rental version of FauxFire® simulated flame system that uses theatrical smoke or a mini steam unit. Ideal for temporary installations such as trade shows or live events.
Click here for information on the Rental Version.
FauxFire® – Features
- Add “Fire” to your attraction
- Realistic simulated flames
- Flame height of 24″ -36″ (610mm – 915mm)
- Link manifolds to create longer displays
- Safe to touch
- No chemicals or smoke fluid required
- Easy to operate
- Requires very little service
- Available in 2’ (610mm), 4’(1220mm) and 8’(2440mm) straight manifolds
- Manifolds can be assembled in curved or straight layouts
- Custom designed for your installation
- Create colored flames with customized LED lighting
Various Examples (note: some clips show the older larger manifold)
2′ Unit / 4′ Unit / 8′ Unit – with LED lighting on custom stand.
(Note: this video shows the current manifold)
Custom FauxFire® Units
Custom 12′ Unit
NEW! – Dual Sided FauxFire.
Our standard FauxFire units are only viewable from one side. Technifex can now offer custom FauxFire units that are viewable from BOTH SIDES!
FauxFire® – Project Examples
- Spotlight 29 Casino
- Dakota Dunes Casino
- Harrah’s New Orleans
- Atlantis Paradise Island
- Alice in Wonderland
- Forest Temple
- Anheuser Busch Expo (smoke ver)
- E3 – Electronic Arts (smoke ver)
# 6,685,574 B2
# 6,802,782 B2
# 7,762,897 B2
# 6,953,401 B2
# 2,467,949 #2,590,828 Click here for information on the Rental Version of FauxFire.